Knowledge is key, we all know that, but we often don't embrace it on a daily basis. The more you feed your brain with valuable content the more valuable you become to whatever industry you are a part of.
I knew this was important but it became etched in my brain after attending a private networking event Atlanta, GA. hosted by Matt Bacak.
One of the biggest takeaways from the trip was that everyone that I talked to was a sponge when it came to consistently enriching their mind with daily shots of value from other top influences in the industry.
Makes sense, Right?
I think I listened to 15 hours worth of podcasts during the trip. If there is one thing that can blast your dome with gravy its listening to podcasts daily.
So as I traveled back from Hotlanta I decided to conjure up a list of 10 mind blowing podcasts. These will help you become even more valuable in your entrepreneurial craft.
Here are some mind piercing podcasts I have on my Podcast Addict app that I think you'll benefit from as an entrepreneur (No particular order, all great for feeding your brain)
10 Podcasts to Feed Your Brain On A Daily Basis
- Anti-preneur – The Ben Settle Show – This podcast is definitely an acquired taste. Ben marches to the beat of his own drum and tells you like it is wether you like it or not. Tons of value though so I recommend tuning in. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- Cardone Zone with Grant Cardone – Another great entrepreneur and the master of closing. Grant can also come off a bit gruff to the thinned skin but sometimes thats good for ya;) (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- Entrepreneur On Fire – John Lee Dumas – This dude is full of energy and a beast when it comes to having quality guests on. The question is, are you ready to ignite??? Well worth putting EOFire on your playlist! (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- The #ASKGARYVEE Podcast – Gary Vanyerchuck – Love this dude! Raw, real, and in your face… but 110% legit! If your not jacked up after listening to Gary Vee than you need to get checked out. This podcast is an absolute must on your playlist. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- The 5 AM Miracle with Jeff Sanders – To be honest, I am not a early riser in most instances, but this podcast is on my playlist. It has a lot of great info about productivity and a healthy lifestyle. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- The Art of Likability – Arel Moodie – Great podcast on showing you how to build better relationships and become more likable. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- Smart Passive Income Podcast – Pat Flynn – Pat Flynn has always been one of my favorite marketers. Very transparent and brings the value each and every episode. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- The Tim Ferris Show – Tim Ferris – This is just a cool podcast to listen to. Tim Ferris has been called “the world's best human guinea pig”. So with that being said you can learn at least something from each episode. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- The Model Health Show – Shawn Stevenson – This is more of a fitness/health podcast…You gotta stay healthy to be productive, right? Well worth your time to put this in your podcast library. (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
- GSD Mode by Joshua Smith – GSD = Get S*&t Done! This podcast was brought to my attention by fellow entrepreneur Gemma Chain. Joshua can definitely whip your mindset into shape and get you hustlin. He motivates you and brings the heat every episode;) (iTunes Link) (Stitcher Radio Link)
Of course reading books or listening to audio books is just another surefire way to increase your knowledge so you can be a valuable to the industry you're in.
Did I miss one of your favorites? Comment below to give your take!