Super Jacked to have Gemma Chain on live with me to share some of her Facebook tips. Gemma is one of my amazing coaching students and a great friend as well. Enjoy!
Facebook Marketing Tips – Fred Owen & Gemma Chain
Facebook Tips –
- Be Proactive with your social media efforts. Remember, if you don't, someone else will and gain the benefits.
- Do not be robotic with your posts. Be You!
- Be yourself and the people who are meant to work with you will come.
- Best types of social media posts – Animals, beach, and lifestyle pics are appealing to people.
- Whatever your interests are, share them. You will attract those people.
- Quality posts over quantity, don’t just spam. Spamming It's a good way of losing traction in your social media efforts and losing followers.
- Social proof – Show them, not just product pictures.
- Video is huge! If you’re not doing video, it’s a must!
- Brand yourself, not anyone else… Be yourself and don’t hide your true self.
- Share your love or passions
- Share your experiences and you will attract those types of people who also want to work from home.
- People spend up to 3 hours a day on Facebook. We need to market to them and engage with those people.
- If someone isn’t ready to take action, they are watching and may take action at a later date.
- Help people dream. Remind people of their dreams.
- The only way you will fail, is if you quit…stay consistent in your social media efforts.
- Connect with those who are living this life already.
- Take Action!
Coaching – Learn from those that do what you want to do. A mentor is critical in success.