Top Plugins for WordPress I Use – Episode #28
This episode is dedicated to my top plugins I use on almost every WordPress site I have.
When I first started online I loved plugins! I can actually say I was addicted to them. After years of going through so many I have my teir 1 plugins. These are by far my favorites and they don't kill my website speed horribly.
Take a listen and give me your thoughts on what you think.
- Yoast – I have used a few different SEO plugins, and Yoast is by far my favorite. It has a very user-friendly set up and it is kept up-to-date like every plugin should be. Get Yoast Here
- Pretty Link Pro – Pretty Link Pro is a game changer when it comes to cloaking your links. It is extremely versatile and allows you to do so much. You can also use Pretty Link Lite if you want to. Get Prettylink Pro or lite here.
- Add Meta Tags – This is a newer plugin added to my arsenal. It adds basic meta tags and also Opengraph, Schema.org Microdata, Twitter Cards and Dublin Core metadata to optimize your web site for better SEO. I love how it has the admin feature where you can easily see the layout of your post. Get the Add Meta Tags plugin here.
- Click to Tweet – This plugin is super simple to use and allows you to add click to tweet boxes to your WordPress posts, easily. This makes it very easy to have your readers tweet your post with ease. Get the Click to Tweet Plugin Here.
- All In One WP Security – Ever since I got all my sites hacked by some wonderful lads I have implemented this plugin. There is actually no reason why you should not use this plugin because it is absolutely awesome and helps strengthen your websites security. Get the All in One WP Security Plugin Here
- Google Analytics for WordPress – You can either go back and forth from your website to your Google Analytics page or install this bad boy. This works seamlessly with Pretty Link Pro and Yoast. All of your Analytics will be on your website for your viewing pleasure. Get the Google Analytics for WordPress Plugin Here
- Google Author Link – Manage your Google Authorship with this simple plugin. Works for single author and multi-author WordPress sites. Get the Google Author Link Plugin Here.
- Google XML Sitemap for Videos – This plugin will generate a XML Video Sitemap for your WordPress blog. Excellent to get your videos ranked. Get the Google XML Sitemap for Videos Plugin Here
- Many Contacts Bar – A Free Top Bar for your website to get many contacts. I love this plugin because it is not one of those annoying pop-up boxes. Get the Many Contacts Bar Plugin Here.
- WP Fastest Cache – I have fallen in love with WP Fastest Cache because it is lightweight and doesn't require a bunch of configuration. I used to use W3 Total Cache but this one takes the cake. Get the WP Fastest Cache Plugin Here.
- TinyMCE Spellcheck – Simple, light and easy to use plugin that Adds a contextual spell, style, and grammar checker. Get the TinyMCE Spellcheck Plugin Here.
- LeadPages connector – My favorite Lead capture page system in an easy to use plugin. Easily take any of your Leadpages and use it as a homepage, 404 page or regular page, Love it! You do need a Leadpages subscription to use the plugin.
Rate and comment on Marketing the Practical Way in iTunes, I appreciate it!
Thank’s for listening to Marketing the Practical Way!
I appreciate any comments or questions so please feel free to hit me up via the voicemail tab on the right side of the screen.