Autoresponders, a necessity when it comes to successful Email marketing. Email Marketing is often abused by many and confusing for people just getting started. There are so many things to consider when looking at different autoresponders… deliveribility, ease of use, reputation, and of course price. There a a ton of autoresponders out there, some great, some good and some out right terrible. You just need to make sure that when weeding through them you don't waste your money on something that just doesn't work. After using so many autoresponders I am proud to give you my top 5.
The top 5 Autoresponders, The ones I have below are all extremely good but I had to pick a winner…
1. Aweber Communications – This is at the top of my list still and the reason being is they are very strict with what their users do send out, but also somewhat forgiving when it comes to errors on the e-mailers end. Aweber has a lot of really cool tools you can get access to and their customer service is top-notch. You can create profitable customer relationships for your business! AWeber's email marketing tools like professional email sign-up forms & autoresponder services make it easy for you to build your email list and stay in touch with prospects. They have over 150 beautiful templates you can use to really jazz up the look of your email. Aweber also has 3rd party integration such as Salesforce.com, Facebook, WordPress, PayPal to name a few. They are still #1 on my list and for a $1 trial you cannot go wrong. You can start your dollar trial at www.aweber.com
2. Get Response – Get Response comes in at #2 but they have really stepped up their game when it comes to ease of use and overall user experience. They have a new capture page feature ($15,00 extra per month) in which will help any novice when it comes to creating great looking, professional capture pages. Their deliverability is very good as well. They have a little more tolerance for e-mailers but they don’t tolerate spamming (in which shouldn’t be done anyway). They also have really nice looking templates and have the 3rd party integration feature as well. I have been pleased with how Get Response has made some major advances with their service and for a free 30 day trial you should give them a try. www.getresponse.com
3. Constant Contact – Constant Contact is another dependable service you can use for your E-mailing. They are extremely strict when it comes to certain aspects and are not as forgiving as other auto responders. They too have a lot of the great features that both Aweber and Get Response have and they do have a free trial as well. One thing about Constant Contact is they offer an amazing 60 day free trial.Constant Contact makes it easy and affordable to build strong relationships with your customers. Try our FREE 60-Day Trial.
4. Graphic email – This is a newcomer to my list because of their features and innovation when it comes to entering the Social Media aspect. They have a different format than other typical Auto responders. They have a very mobile friendly format, also they have a texting feature if you gather your prospects phone number. They have very good deliveribility and I really see Graphics Email only getting better as they grow and becoming one of the top 3 autoresponders. They have a limited free starter plan so you can test drive their service. www.graphicemail.com
5. Stream Send – I really like Stream Send as well, they have a fresh new concept that incorporates social media and is one of the more reasonably priced options out there. They are one of the most user-friendly autoresponders and their customer support is very good. They also have a service where they will customize your campaign for you but there is an extra fee for that. Stream Send has been around since 2004 and continues to make headway into the industry of many great autoresponders. Start a 30 Day Free Trial of Streamsend.com today.
The goal is to get in the inbox when it comes to email marketing and using autoreponders, so make sure you don't abuse the privilege of having someones information and spamming them. Spamming on anyone of the above autoresponders will get you booted off their service quickly. To your success and beyond, I am hoping you can achieve email greatness with these top 5 autoresponders.